Holiday is coming up and lots of gifts to get, especially for little kids. In the spirit of holiday season, Liveeatwell and Luliloola from Etsy are giving away this Noah’s Ark Children’s Wall Art. Please note, picture frame and mat are not included.
This 8″x10″ Noah’s Ark wall art is printed on a 8.5″x11″ versatile ultra premium matte Epson heavyweight stock paper and the hi-definition Epson ink will last 98 years under the glass. Isn’t this awesome? If you win this, this will be perfect for your nursery, kids bedroom or kids playroom. Or you can give this away as a holiday gift (or baby shower or housewarming??) =).
How to enter this giveaway:
1. Read my blog page here, on the sidebar “Like” my Facebook, “Follow” me on Instagram and “Subscribe” for the newsletter (1 entry each – total 3 entries).
2. Follow my Twitter page here (1 entry).
3. Check out Luliloola on Etsy here and add to your Etsy circle (1 entry).
4. Share this giveaway with @liveeatwell #holidaygiveaway on your social media page (1 entry/day).
5. Write a comment below for each entry, 1 comment per entry, describe what you did and your social media name (if it’s different than your actual name).
Example: first comment: “1 Instagram entry – mrsabc”, next comment: “1 entry for adding Luliloola to my Etsy circle -mrsabc”, etc.
**Current followers are welcome to join, please write a comment to be included.
**No repetitive comment for #1, #2, and #3, any repetitive comment will be deleted.
**Any comments not related to the entry, will also be deleted. This is to make it easier for counting the number of entries.
1. Must be 18 years or older and for U.S. residents only.
2. This giveaway ends on November 14th, 2014 at 11.59 pm PST. The drawing will take place on November 15th, 2014.
3. The winner will be chosen through a random number generator (www.random.org).
4. Your email must be available for me to contact you if you win.
I will contact the winner after the drawing and the winner has 48 hours to respond with their mailing information before another name will be chosen.
Thank you and good luck =).